MexX Power 258 Hydraulic Power Pipe Cutter 2 to 8 inch Pipe Capacity 50767
The MexX Power 258G Power Pipe Cutter features a heavy-duty design and a 110-volt induction motor for quiet operation. The MexX Power 258G has a cutting capacity of 2-inch to 8-inch Schedule 10/40, steel, and galvanized pipe. Cut pipes are immediately ready for threading or grooving without extra processing. This power pipe cutter is controlled by a hydraulic hand pump, allowing the operator to determine the feeding rate.
The MexX Power 258G will cut pipe cleanly without sparks or dust. The heavy-duty design and portability make the MexX Power 258G a great addition to the shop or for fieldwork. Package includes one (1) rolling pipe stand, wrench and oiler
- Cutting Capacity: 2-inch to 8-inch Schedule 10/40, steel, and galvanized pipe.
- Motor: Induction, 450 W, 110 V, 60 Hz
- Controlled by hydraulic hand pump.
- Cut pipe is ready for threading or grooving without extra processing.
- Minimal burring when cutting steel pipe.
- Cuts with no dust, sparks, or open flame.
- Guarded cutting wheel for added safety.
- Includes one (1) rolling pipe stand, wrench and oiler.